Saturday, February 18

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

This Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I wanted to try something a little different from our usual dinner and movie routine. We spent an hour looking around EdenFantasys.com. We loved the variety of items for sale! EdenFantasys carries everything from make-up, lotions, candles, lingerie and nighties, massage kits, gag gifts, and sex toys. He picked out a massage kit and a candle for us to try and I added a few toys to my wish list.

Visit EdenFantasys Sexy and Green page. They have great options for those of us that want to lessen our carbon footprints with all sorts of great things from rechargeable toys to organic lubricants. I'll have to admit that the solar powered toys and hand crank vibrators  made me laugh!

My favorite feature on EdenFantasys is the safety meter they have on their products and how they list what material each product is made of. This is perfect for people like me with sensitivity to certain materials. I'll be visiting again EdenFantasys.com again soon once I figure out how to drop hints about all the new toys I want!



No comments:

Post a Comment