Saturday, March 24

Lashem again!


Are you tired of me posting about it yet? I'm almost done, I promise. I've been using it for 70 days now. The bottle should be close to being empty, right? How much longer am I going to have to keep using it? My last post will be when the tube is empty. I promise! Anyhow, as I've said in my other posts about Lashem, it seems like my eyelashes are getting thicker and longer all the time.


I can't say that I had wimpy or thin lashes before starting Lashem, but over the last 70 days, I have been noticing a big difference. The only downside to using it is that my eyelashes seem to be falling out more now. The lost lashes are very thick looking. I'm not losing so many that it would be noticeable, it's more like they're being shed and thicker ones are growing in their place.


Can you see a difference yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment