Tuesday, May 8

Don't you just hate it when you get sick and don't feel like doing much of anything?

Well, I somehow managed to poison myself with ant spray and it made my stomach and head so... nasty! Dizzy spells, nausea,  and a lovely burning feeling in my stomach and throat. I couldn't keep anything down or move around for a few days.


Anyhow, I'm finally feeling so much better! I can keep my coffee down. Oh, coffee... how I've missed you! Like my Kat cup?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Big news!

Nick and I are now proud owners of a cute little two bedroom! (insert happy sqealing and giggling here) While he's at work, I get to do all the fun stuff like cleaning, scrubbing walls, and getting ready to paint! I'm thinking lovely jewel tones...

This is such a big adventure! I'll post pictures soon. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment