Saturday, May 19

Nail Spam!

More random polishes, lacquers, or topcoats that get magically added to my collection with no rhyme or reason.


 
Charlotte by Julep - a very pretty purple creme. Went on easily and had a beautiful gloss without a topcoat. It was nice, but I'm not really a creamy sort of girl. Give me sparkles and metallics!

 
Just Tea-Sing by OPI - It was so thin and runny! It took five coats just to get this opacity. It is a off white, sort of light buttery yellow color with a very faint shimmer. I hate it. It's too boring.

 
Chunky Holo Clover by Kleancolor - a transparent green with holographic medium sized glitter. The glitter has a small rainbow of blue to yellow/orange. Smells terrible and turns whatever polish is underneath it to mush.

Wonder what I'll dig up next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment