Wednesday, June 20

Poison Apple Potions

 

Sugar scrubs from Poison Apple Potions

Another Etsy find. I picked these babies up on a closet out sale. The shop owner was getting rid of all the old stock and switching to a new formula. I decided to get scents that I had bought samples of in the past and two I wanted to try.

Red Queen's Rage and Parlor are my new favorites.

This is a white sugar scrub and was a little tough to get out of the tub without a spoon. I let my tired feet soak in the bathtub full of warm water for a few minutes before rubbing in the sugar scrub. It smelled so good!
  
 

I used Sweet Alice in the picture. When it was being rubbed in, it turned a little foamy. Like, I was using soap or something. I rubbed it in circles all over my poor feet. They've gotten so dry from wearing Fitflops all the time.

After washing all the foam and sugar off, my hands and feet were so soft and smooth. I couldn't stop touching them! My boyfriend couldn't tell the difference, but loved the sugary sweet strawberry smell of Sweet Alice.

Ingredients - Sucrose (sugar), Water, Glycerine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet almond oil), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.

*********

Disclosure: I Purchased this with my own money and was under no obligation to review this product. No monetary exchanges were made.

No comments:

Post a Comment