Thursday, July 5

Sogno Coffee





Recently, Sogno Coffee graciously supplied us with two bags of their lovely gourmet coffees to review! If you read any of my Twitter feed, I'm always going on about coffee, coffee, coffee. I might be bordering on coffee addict. I can't help it! I just love trying new brands and blends!


Sogno sent us a bag each of their Sole and Cielo blends. I practically started jumping up and down giggling when I found the package in my mailbox. You could smell it through the package! So strong! I couldn't wait to get it home to make a pot or two.


The Sole blend is very bold and rich. It has the most amazing smell, I can get a small caffeine jolt just from taking a deep whiff of the grinds. The Sole blend has almost a nutty flavor to it and the closest coffee I could compare it to taste wise is Peet's Major Dickinson blend. They both have a very intense flavor that makes my hair stand up and leaves me craving another cup.

Sogno's Cielo blend is a medium roast, it makes for a better mid-day pot of coffee. This blend would be better for those looking for a less intense brew, but still craving flavor. Plus, the milder Cielo blend is much easier on my sensitive tummy. That aroma... it makes me swoon! I'm going to have to get another bag of this soon!


Anybody that loves coffee knows that the beans are very important. Sogno roasts only the finest Arabica beans in their one of a kind, custom-built roaster. My other reason for falling in love with Sogno Coffee, are the prices. You can pick up a 8 oz. bag of their freshly roasted coffee beans for only $10.99. That's what? Two cups of coffee at Starbucks?

Remember, it is important to store your coffee properly to keep it fresh. Keep at room temperature, sealed in an air-tight container. Avoid plastic containers as your coffee's flavor may be compromised. Expect to use your coffee beans within a 1 week to 2 week period.

**********************

Disclosure - Sogno Coffee provided Cats N Tats with a free sample of their product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free product.




No comments:

Post a Comment