Saturday, March 17

I'm constantly looking for new inspiration for make up ideas. Doing the same old thing everyday bores me. I love to mix up my look and play with color. When I came across these the first thought that popped into my head was, "I need to try this!"


I was "wow'd" by these beautiful Disney themed example of make up art. So much in fact, that I just had to share them! I love Disney movies, don't you?


The top picture is a Snow White theme complete with scary forest and poison apple. I don't think I need to tell you what the bottom them is supposed to be. I love the little Oogie Boogie! On the bottom is Aladdin. The use of color is beautiful. I wonder what brand was used? MAC?

The rest of this collection can be found at whatsupmovies.com


What is your favorite way to mix up your look?

No comments:

Post a Comment