Monday, March 19

Ok, I did it.


I finally broke down and bout a Julep Maven box. What comes in it you ask? Over $40 of the latest trend setting nail polish colors and cutting edge beauty products. I got it for a penny and you can, too! Just one penny? How? I'll tell you how in a moment, calm down!



I went to Julep.com, did the awesome Julep Maven Style Quiz (I'm an "IT Girl, can you believe it? That made me laugh!), signed up to receive a Maven Box, and entered the code SHAREONMARCH into the coupon box. I only had to pay $4.00 for shipping.


How did I get to be an IT Girl? I have no idea! I've always considered myself to have more of a classic look. Alas, if being an IT Girl gets me some darker, more dramatic nail colors... I'll stay one. The only Julep had right was the last part, "You're not afraid to stand out and be noticed." True!

Remember, you need to go to the Julep website and fill out the Julep Maven Quiz to get your box for one penny with the code SHAREONMARCH.

These are the lovelies that i'll be getting as an IT Girl and I can't wait! I'm acutually getting excited!
  • Melissa, sheer opalescent shimmer adds a soft glow when used alone and a high-fashion holographic effect when used over another color.
  • Jodie, deep rose with a golden shimmer.
  • Charlotte, demure lavender creme. Sophisticated with a twist.
Plus, as a Julep Maven, you'll get 20% off your purchases and free shipping on all of your future purchases. How sweet is that?
What will you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment