Friday, June 22

NYX Liquid Liner

 

On my first time trip to Ulta Beauty armed with coupons and looking for deals, I found NYX Liquid Crystal Liners buy one get one free. I had to limit myself. I wanted a few! Grumbling, I picked out my two favorites; Crystal Jade, the blue glittery one, and Extreme Purple.

 

Crystal Jade is a clear liner packed full of light blue micro glitter. It went on smoothly and didn't clump or flake glitter everywhere. Two or three coats look best and it cleans up easy, too!

 

Extreme Purple is a medium metallic purple. It's so vibrant! It went on easier than my usual black eyeliner. It took two coats to get this effect. Isn't it pretty?

I might just end up going back to get the other NYX Liquid Liners while they're still on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment