Thursday, January 24

Stretching

Hey folks!

It has been a while since my last post. How has your new year been? Still trying to keep up with those resolutions? My life has been crazy lately. I can hardly keep up with it. Between work, getting my learner's permit, and trying to get my father to move in with Nick and I.... I want to pull my hair out.

What have I been doing to take my mind off of all the stress? I started stretching my ears! Ha! Bet you didn't see that coming. You're probably thing, "Kathleen, why would you go and do something like that?" Well, I've been wanting to do it for a few years now, but never really found the chance or opportunity to do so because of past occupations. I decided "What the hell?" I'll give it a shot as part of the new me.

Here we go. This is my first stretch. This is a 14g taper. Sorry if my ears are a little oily from the emu oil I lubricate my piercings with. ;)

This is the one that I just put in last night, it was a bit of a jump in size. The next size was supposed to be 14g to 12g, but I put in the 10g with no problems or pain. Jumping sizes is not recommended!

Well? What do you think? Lets see what the next size looks like in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment